What is going on at Chelsea? Raggs, Tilla any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on at Chelsea? Raggs, Tilla any

word? Currently losing 0-1 to Southend in their FA Cup replay. Looking at the stats 73% - 27% possession fi Chelsea ... 9 shots to 2. Strange, the 2 shot SE got so far was on target.

Is Big Phil days numbered?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Currently losing? You call being down 1-0 in the first 15 minutes losing the game? Well, Chelsea answered with 4 goals. The match ended 4-1. It is the destination Lazie which counts, not the journey. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

But the journey can be rough...just have to embrace it; everyone is quick to write of Chelsea... the quality is there. I'm backing your team to make a comeback (that is back in the race as a genuine threat) in the second half of the season.
      Peter R

Comment

I have been trying to call you for a couple of weeks and then I noticed you were missing from the Forum on Sunday. Now I know you were recovering from an overdose of........MANURE.

Your journey is so bad now, I would hate to imagine how much worse the destination will be. Your manager just about admitted that he is befuddled. Or should I use the line from the old standard? Bewitched, bothered and bewildered!

I hope all is well. Best wishes for the New Year!
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

All is well man and I hope with you too. I have been missing because I have ben busy. So busy that I did not even see the Chelsea/ManUre game. I think it is too early to write off Chelsea or any team within 4 to 6 points of the leaders. Things can change so quickly.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Please understnad the difference between trash talk and real football talk. I have told you several times that I think Chelsea has the best talent but Man U has the best organization and continuity. At the beginning of the season the KOP were the hungriest and most organized. But this horse race is like the Belmont stakes....it is long. Depth, focus and off-field drama, as well as the number of competitions for which each team must be present will determine the outcome. This is the toughest league in the world, maybe not the best, but the toughest.

P.S. Brad Friedel is the best goalkeeper in football. Look at Blackburn without him and look at Aston Villa with him.

Comment

....forgot to say that Arsenal is still in play to place in the top four but not in the top spot. I have a lot of respect for the experience and ability of Spock...er.....Wenger.

A sad thing to say...but it might be very true....is that Benitez and the KOP were rescued by Benitez' medical procedure and by Torres gracious remarks (even though Torres was misquoted). Benitez, though right, went on too much and got played and overhyped by the press in an unfortunate, distracting, sideshow. The KOP is a good side but I dont rate their back line as much as people say. I have always like Carragher but over the years he has always made mistakes that made me cringe.

Comment

Working...
              X