Maybe Rafa should have been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Rafa should have been

working on how to score instead of mekking misinformed notes bout Fergie.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Dawg nyam him suppa now!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Keane must a wonder a wha him do Rafa.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wonder if Michael "addicted to scoring" Owen would have made the difference?
        Only hope Liverpool's(hi X, Pool not really good at maintaining the lead?) results will not stop Man U from taking care of Chelsea, our players at times fail to make the best of the opportunity.
        Drogba is always dangerous but I expect Man U to outclass Chelsea.
        De Silva!!!!!

Blessed
        Last edited by Rockman; January 10, 2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

A fit owens is a danger but he is mostly injured and you wonder how he would do fitting in betweem Gerard and the Spaniard. part of the problem with keane is he is good at holding up the ball but he can't command the ball at Pool as Gerard and Tores are the men.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Robbie Keane's problem has always been a lack of pace. If he is allowed to play a role where he can roam it is okay, otherwise...

Comment

Wrong ,Keane pace allows him to have good goal scoring opportunities, he lacks the finishing touches.

Ultimately thats what you judge a striker on .
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"he lacks the finishing touches."

Since when?

Comment

You dont think missing sitters in front of goal is an indication of lacking that touch ?

Oh I keep forgetting you are a Fuller man.Talking about Fuller you think any of the top 5 or mid table clubs or relegation clubs might put in a bid for him ? They need a striker that misses sitters.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How many goals did keane score over the last two years?
                    Rafa was going to spend 20 million dollars pon a forward who don't have finishing touch?

you don't hear "Fuller is not for sale".

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Wrong ,Keane pace allows him to have good goal scoring opportunities, he lacks the finishing touches.

Ultimately thats what you judge a striker on .
                      EPL people have talked about Keane's lack of pace for years. Keane's smart runs, creativity and timing is what allows him to have good chances.

Comment

Smart runs reactivity , I wonder if you are sarcastically calling that pace , after all the intention of what you suggested is to elude the opposition.

He has it but lacks the touch.

Comment

This is the Fuller ites problem, its simple reasoning man because I can score for you , it doesnt equate to scoring for myself.

Comment

???????

Comment

Working...
                            X