Demar Phillips vs Matt Etherington...What's the freakin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Phillips vs Matt Etherington...What's the freakin'

difference? Demar is probably more explosive with a bit more skill to boot. Tony Pulis is a Tosser!!
    At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

A wonder if Pool paid off Fuller?
    Dem lucky today cause if Boo dida play them woulda pickup a loss.

Stoke got a lot of chances.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Etherington is a good player. I am not sure that Demar can take his place. If Pulis didn't consider Demar good enough to make the bench before his arrival, no way he is doing that now.

Demar needs to find another club quickly.

Stoke is extremely shallow in attack. Red head Kitson is completely off form and Cresswell is rubbish. Delap has a decent throw, but is no more than a championship player otherwise. Whelan is not good enough for the EPL.

Comment

Stoke is hot gaabage! It's painful watching their midfield, it's like the land of the giants. Big, slow, lumbering and nonathletic!
        At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Working...
        X