RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Freddy a 30 odd, how old is this bredda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Freddy a 30 odd, how old is this bredda?

Birmingham land Bouazza on loan

Bouazza is cup tied for Birmingham after playing for Charlton in the FA Cup

Birmingham City have signed midfielder Hameur Bouazza on loan from Fulham for the rest of the season.
    The 23-year-old spent the first half of the campaign on loan at Charlton, scoring four goals, including one against the Blues, in 27 appearances.
    Birmingham took advantage of a clause in the Algeria international's deal with the Addicks which allowed him to move in January.
    Bouazza is set to go straight into the squad for Saturday's trip to Blackpool.
    Birmingham boss Alex McLeish told the club website the signing of Bouazza, who joined Fulham from Watford for £3m in August 2007, marked the end of a long pursuit.
    "I've looked at him for a couple of years now and had him on the radar at Rangers," said McLeish.
    606: DEBATE

Looking forward to Bouazza but could this signal the end of either McFadden or Larsson? Or both?

bcfc_no1_4life

"I thought he was a promising young player; quick, direct, knows the English system and can do a job when team work is required. He has done very well at Charlton. "It was made clear to me that there was a clause that allowed him to move in January. "I know Charlton probably feel aggrieved about it but we've done nothing wrong."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X