Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See Mullah Omar reach

Comment

The Observer is reporting that Teofore Bennett signed a short-term contract with Village. He is expected to make his first appearance in the DPL tomorrow.

Comment

For some reason this yute remind me of LA Lewis...Obviously him have the gift of GAB like him to! Bout being sought after by several club's!!*kissteet*
        At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Because of family committments and for a possible return to Europe. Does he have family in Europe?

Comment

Well it looks like dem run him wey from Angola and all him will get is crumbs playing ball in Ja.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Brethren we nuh know what happen. All kinda things coulda happen. He may not be treated well. He may not want to say bad things bout the people them. Maybe they also decided to part with him or maybe him just want fi go home.

Wish all the best. Sometimes you have fi take a step back to go forward. Sometimes ball is not the most important thing. I hope things work out fi Bennett.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

if that was the case then don't say anything.

Comment

when you nuh say anything them say you a idiot.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No sah. When you act like Jermain Taylor, then people will call you idiot.

Comment

Mi hear yuh, but there is no shame in failure. Him fi just be honest and if he failed just regroup and try again fi get a professional contract.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                        No sah. When you act like Jermain Taylor, then people will call you idiot.
                        lol.....Jermaine Taylor is a eediat fi real....
                        At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Working...
                        X