RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suh X...is ongle fuller yuh have strength fah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suh X...is ongle fuller yuh have strength fah?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20081229...l-6323e80.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Gamma , Gamma , Gamma did you read my morning post ?
    Cho man yuh knuw X nuh partial.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i stand connected good sir....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I would like to state , I have no problems with Fuller or any other reggaeboyz who has a so called discipline problem because as I have stated from day one , its part of the game.What I do have a problem with is how we deal with it as TEAM RBYZ.They need support !

Fuller wasnt the 1st , Onandi wasnt the 1st, but to malign , and assasinate the individual is ridiculous when the Europeans protect thier own .The Europeans know how to support they slap a silly fine , maybe a game and thats it.We on the other hand BAN indefinetly.

Fuller is a RBYZ 1st and foremost a rucks 2nd !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

WE WONT DEAL WITH IT IN THE MEDIA !

Stoke manager to deal with Fuller

Ricardo Fuller now faces a three-match ban

Stoke manager Tony Pulis has said he will deal with Ricardo Fuller after the striker was sent off for striking Andy Griffin in the 2-1 defeat to West Ham.
          Fuller appeared to slap the City captain after the Hammers had equalised at Upton Park on Sunday.
          Pulis told BBC Radio Stoke: "Ric was disappointed we had conceded the goal but his reaction was poor and that will be dealt with in-house.
          "We won't deal with it in the media but as a football club." Abdoulaye Faye had given Stoke a fourth minute lead before Carlton Cole equalised shortly after half-time.

Pulis vows to deal with 'clip round the ear'

Following Fuller's dismissal, 10-man Stoke valiantly tried to hang on to a point but were denied by Diego Tristan's 88th minute winner.
          "We've shot ourselves in the foot again," said Pulis.
          "The incident with Ricardo was the turning point and that has got nothing to do with West Ham."
          Pulis also added that this is not the first time that Fuller's temperament has got the better of him.
          "He has got a short fuse but it's happened so many times and in the end he has let the team down."

Pulis also confirmed that Fuller was not in the dressing room at full-time.

"He was not in the dressing room at the end of the game, he was already on the bus," said Pulis.
          However it was not just the Jamaica international who came in for criticism from the Stoke boss.
          "I'm desperately disappointed with some of the decisions by the referee [Michael Jones]," said Pulis.
          "Luis Boa Morte shouldn't have been on the pitch for the two challenges he made in the first 20 minutes and we're getting players booked for similar tackles. "All we ask for is parity but for the second game in four days the referee has seen everything we've done but nothing the opposition has done and that's not fair," he added. The defeat at Upton Park extended City's winless run to six games and leaves them 18th in the Premier League.

Comment

"Ric was already on the bus."

heheh! Never knew Ric travelled by bus!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fuller is a RBYZ 1st and foremost a rucks 2nd ![/quote]

Affi tek bad tings mek laugh

Comment

Working...
              X