EPL schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL schedule

Does anyone have a problem with the EPL scheduling? My questions are (and there are probably good answers I hope someone can supply):

"Why is a team allowed to gain as many as three games in hand?"
    "Doesn't that situation favour that team?" in terms of planning and strategy.

Something doesn't go down good with me on that situation...and I don't care which team is in that situation (ManUrians)...I'm talking principle. Or am I just making a mountain out of an ants' nest?
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Does anyone have a problem with the EPL scheduling? My questions are (and there are probably good answers I hope someone can supply):

Something doesn't go down good with me on that situation...and I don't care which team is in that situation (ManUrians)...I'm talking principle. Or am I just making a mountain out of an ants' nest?
    The reason The Empire have 3 games in hand. They have a game tomorrow. How many times the Empire play on Saturday and 2nd tier teams play the Sunday or the Monday?

One game had to be postponed because as Champions of Europe they had to play the winners of the UEFA Cup. A second game was postponed because the Empire had to go conquer the world.

Unuh deh pon top a the league and a fret? What yuh must ask is how come the Empire had to play all the top teams away in the first half of the season?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks for filling me in the "why" ...but your point coupled with three games in hand means that you will have more games at home when it comes down to the crunch...and having games in hand has to be a plus...but don' worry mi nah fret...jus a observe.
      Peter R

Comment

No advantage. They have to play more games than all other teams. That comes with the territory when you are a champion.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

The FIFA World Club Champsionhips schedule and Champions League scheduling, I think, had something to do with the ManU sitation.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X