13West Ham United
    14Sunderland
    15Manchester City
    16Tottenham Hotspur
    17Middlesbrough
    18Stoke City
    19Blackburn Rovers
    20West Bromwich Albion

Who will face the drop ? 18th place stoke is seperated by 10th place Bolton by 3 points.

Dont write off West Brom yet.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Interesting post!
    ...and at this stage looks correct as just about any team on its best day can defeat any of the others.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      10Bolton Wanderers
      11Portsmouth
      12Newcastle United
      13West Ham United
      14Sunderland
      15Manchester City
      16Tottenham Hotspur
      17Middlesbrough
      18Stoke City
      19Blackburn Rovers
      20West Bromwich Albion

Who will face the drop ? 18th place stoke is seperated by 10th place Bolton by 3 points.

Dont write off West Brom yet.

Any one of the teams from 10-17 that goes on a run of 3-4 game win streak will open up a possible 12 pt gap granted if another team(s) in that bracket goes on a severe losing skid.

At this point because its soo close you really cant write anyone off but West Brom looks more than likely to be the first team to go down. They have been horrible. Stoke will probably go down too. The other premiership teams have figured out Rory Delap's scud missile long throws and have adapted to it ever since.

Comment

Please read the November 3, 2008 posts by me and HL on this issue. We were way ahead in predicting this.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Perhaps this prediction. You were way off with the other one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not at all. Man U has two games in hand vs KOP and wins in those two games will put Manu U on KOP's shoulder with the ability to say Beep Beep in January as I predicted. Man U has three games in hand vs Chelsea. Wins will out Man U ahead of Chelsea.

Comment

West Brom beat Spurs today , dont write dem off yet.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That's what I like about the Prem. As much as we make predictions, it is still worth watching every game because any card can play.

Comment

I will write off West Brom & Stoke as relegation fodder at this juncture , the third place is up for grabs.

Comment

KOP's shoulders?!? Was that what you predicted?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly, I said by January, Man U would be saying Beep Beep. That is what the Roadrunner does when he is just about to pass the Coyote; not after he passes the coyote. The games did not go all the way I said. However, the result is the same.

Comment

You are right about an earlier quote I made.

Comment

Working...
                        X