Manchester United is getting away with too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United is getting away with too much

no calls now especially against Ronaldo and Rooney.
    Rooney deserve a straight red in the Stoke Game for that elbow and Ronaldo deserve a yellow at least for kicking back at the Stoke defender Wilkinson. On that note our Fuller is becoming too dramatic in games and complaining to refs too much. The Ref did not make some calls in his favour but he need to get card for tackling not complaining.

Didn't see the match or even highlights but any elbow suppose to get a red...I think that's what Vidic got the other day.
    Peter R

Comment

Fuller always had that problem. Last year was his best year avoiding cards as he made effort to do so. He needs to just get on with it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
        no calls now especially against Ronaldo and Rooney.
        Rooney deserve a straight red in the Stoke Game for that elbow and Ronaldo deserve a yellow at least for kicking back at the Stoke defender Wilkinson. On that note our Fuller is becoming too dramatic in games and complaining to refs too much. The Ref did not make some calls in his favour but he need to get card for tackling not complaining.
        i was watching dat game & i had to get up & leave it when the Stoke player got send off. Ronaldo was kicking him all day & not ah ting was done 'bout it as for Rooney him always turn a thug when 'lesser' opposition ties him down. Funny how he behaves when playing the likes of Arsenal & Barcelona .
        “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
        X