• William Moravek Jr. - Updated Video

New Video of William...he is 6 years old

MoravekSoccerSchool

Keep it Up!!!

Originally posted by Bill Moravek View Post
    New Video of William...he is 6 years old

MoravekSoccerSchool

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your son!!!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I like how he rescues the juggle.

It's easy to forget he is 6. Yuh sure, Bill? Looks like a receding hairline to me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

your funny lol.....it is all blonde in those areas...it is very short his hair and I wasn't that close to him with the video..so you can't see it as well.

Comment

yeah, sure!

Seriously, he is amazing! Those are the types of drills I did in high school, and I am not sure I looked as fluid. And I was damn good!

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks..if you notice as well...with the juggling...at certain points in the video...I had him only using his left foot, then only his right foot, then right left right left, then right right left left..we do that going all the way up to 4 on each foot. To do that standing can be difficult...but then when you are asked to walk/run with it like that as well...and also in and out of cones is hard...especially for someone his age.

Also...most of this video was with a little size 2 ball..which makes it even more difficult...I have him do alot of juggling and technical with a half size ball as well. That half size ball is not much bigger than a baseball. IT is very hard to manage.

Comment

ok, yuh showing off now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

WoW!!!!! He is amazing!!!! I'd like to see his shooting skills.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Big up Bill. yes mi friend told me about your youth exploits and it is good to see it for myself.

pat yourself for all that good work.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Excellent!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks to all...and happy holidays...by the way...I am having a song put on with the video...once that is finished..I'll put that one on as well.

Comment

Thank you..

Comment

Working...
                        X