Assassin, Don1, Me, .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Trini, no need to get so exercised. We are getting to understand your inadequacies and need for attention.

Since your intellect is so poor.. let me reiterate:

I have no problem with or even interest in your opinion as to which of Fuller or Jones is "better"...... it's not important to me.
    You have your preference and others have theirs. I have formed no opinion on that point.
    None of my posts address a comparison between those two players because that matter is entirely subjective and immaterial.

As to your contention regarding Fuller's performance this season...anyone can cherry pick stats and interpret them to support a preconceived notion.. even you, mentally challenged as you are.

I have shown by posting season's stats on more than a a dozen noted Premiership strikers that Fuller is performing at or above their level.. this is statistically indisputable... and the main point I have made on the issue... apart from the fact that you are basically a cretin.

As to this so called similarity with another poster... you compliment him with the comparison.

Blah, Blah , Blah..dem seh empty barrel mek di most noise dont? deadstock come een!
    Last edited by Warlord; December 26, 2008, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      Blah, Blah , Blah..dem seh empty barrel mek di most noise dont? deadstock come een!
      typical inane response when logic and truth can't be refuted.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

typical inane response when logic and truth can't be refuted.

This coming from a neanderthal who's logic is way below that of a 5th grade student?

No question about it your exhibiting behavioural symptoms of someone who's either bipolar or a grown man that suffers from ADD. For your sake, and that of your possible offspring, I hope you get checked as soon as possible.

Comment

This coming from a neanderthal who's logic is way below that of a 5th grade student?

No question about it your exhibiting behavioural symptoms of someone who's either bipolar or a grown man that suffers from ADD. For your sake, and that of your possible offspring, I hope you get checked as soon as possible.

Must be difficult for you to have your puny and misguided little arguments dismissed so easily.. to the extent that you now have to rely on such infantile personal attacks.

Grow up fellow.

By the way.. mi nuh waan nuh man ah wink at mi.. reserve that for your type.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Must be difficult for you to have your puny and misguided little arguments dismissed so easily.. to the extent that you now have to rely on such infantile personal attacks.

Grow up fellow.

By the way.. mi nuh waan nuh man ah wink at mi.. reserve that for your type.

misguided arguments dismissed easily? are u kidding me? I already proved my point son. The overall stats says it all so no I dont need to open fresh dialogue to discuss the same thing over and over. In your case you have proven how daft and illiterate an individual can be. Its senseless to continue listening to your verbal diarrhea about something you have no clue about.

At the very least Sass brought up a few decent points that made the debate interesting. You on the other hand..well no comment.

I hope you finally get it through your thick skull this time but I suspect you probably wont. Its a difficult task to expect a moron to process valid information at any given point in time. Happy New year kid!
            Last edited by Warlord; December 26, 2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

misguided arguments dismissed easily? are u kidding me? I already proved my point son. The overall stats says it all so no I dont need to open fresh dialogue to discuss the same thing over and over. In your case you have proven how daft and illiterate an individual can be. Its senseless to continue listening to your verbal diarrhea about something you have no clue about.

At the very least Sass brought up a few decent points that made the debate interesting. You on the other hand..well no comment.

I hope you finally get it through your thick skull this time but I suspect you probably wont. Its a difficult task to expect a moron to process valid information at any given point in time. Happy New year kid!

The petulant, feckless mutterings of the vanquished.

Bravo!!

Comment

Working...
              X