Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    you nuh need poll fi that.

Him say Fuller a rux and can't defend it.
    Him say Sunderland a Top Club
    Him say successful coach win FA cup, league cup and Europe but even though Rednapp win FA cup him a nuh big coach.

Him say Blackburn and Spurs needed to hire big coaches so a wonder what him have fi say bout him TOP club Sunderland hiring Keane's assistant?

Him say big strikers only go with big club.

Him say Jones is a complete striker and Adebayor yet Adebayor lack confidence.

the man a use Wikepedia as absolute proof...

the man all over the place

OK boss....
    Last edited by Don1; December 27, 2008, 01:20 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So far, THIS year, Crouch has more goals than Adebayor...
      http://www.premierleague.com/page/St...,12306,00.html
      Peter R

Comment

I have heard that one before , its the team right ? In case you dont know there is a transfer system in place where players are bought and sold based on ability , yes sir from bad clubs to good clubs , good clubs to excellent clubs and good to bad.

Fuller hasnt been sold to an excellent club and i dont think his club is stopping him .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I have heard that one before , its the team right ? In case you dont know there is a transfer system in place where players are bought and sold based on ability , yes sir from bad clubs to good clubs , good clubs to excellent clubs and good to bad.

Fuller hasnt been sold to an excellent club and i dont think his club is stopping him .
          X, you and Warlord a dey same person or just brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
            sas, me a go tell you something right now, put Fuller pon Arsenal team and he will score as many if not more goals than Adebayor. Put Fuller on a better team like Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea etc and he would be the talk of the town. Man an man can talk crap bout the man when him a play fa lower tiered team, but the man have the quality to star fi any a di big team dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              TheDread has stated that a poll should be held to survey posters on the question of whether this fellow Warlord is an idiot or not.... would you support such a poll?

Look like Warlord inna your thoughts everyday? cant stop from call mi name? listen me...mi nuh inna youre dirty lifestyle so di funny guy ting nah go work.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Couldnt have said it any better. The fact remains is no top club has ever been interested in Fuller and more than likely never will be. He wouldnt even make Gunners reserve team much less their starting lineup!

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                  Look like Warlord inna your thoughts everyday? cant stop from call mi name? listen me...mi nuh inna youre dirty lifestyle so di funny guy ting nah go work.

You are a comedian ... not a good one ... but you do try.

As to calling people's name... you headlined a post with my handle and 2 others .... trying to get people's attention...I guess by your reasoning that should make you a Rear Admiral.

The poll has been done and you have been deemed an idiot... we'll just leave it at that.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

You are a comedian ... not a good one ... but you do try.

As to calling people's name... you headlined a post with my handle and 2 others .... trying to get people's attention...I guess by your reasoning that should make you a Rear Admiral.

The poll has been done and you have been deemed an idiot... we'll just leave it at that.

hahaha....see it deh now u a bring up di rear. mi nuh need further confirmation bout weh u a practice!
                    Last edited by Warlord; December 28, 2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                      hahaha....see it deh now u a bring up di rear. mi nuh need further confirmation bout weh u a practice!

OK Rear Admiral....

tank God di bredda stop wink at mi

Comment

Working...
                      X