Warlord question for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Did you realise Fuller never pass a medical at age 25? and Portsmouth pretty much said he will never pass a decent medical because of his problem in the past?

What big team is going for a 28 year old striker with medical history problem? I can however bet you if he didn't have so many medical problem when he first went England he would have been with a much bigger team by now.

Like X said Fuller supporters will blame anyone and everyone else for his failures. denial is really a bitch!!

King is a way better player than Fuller will ever be.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
      Yuh nuh, wid all di chat against di yout (dem nuh waan membah or nuh know) Boo face nuff nuff tribulation inna him ball career ah Englan an still ah shine said speed. Dat ansah all di question dem. Jus waan fight di yout, but e nuh done yet, Boo have sumpn in store fi dem, jus wait until new year start ah fiyah.

He has something special in store at almost 30 yrs old? You think he'll get better than he currently is? What is a strikers peak years in professional football and around what age do they normally start to decline after that?

Comment

How many soccer player you know have operation on their spine and knees and still playing?

Read for yourself and see he couldn't pass a medical at portsmouth.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I believe that Crouch is a more complete baller than Adebayor. Arsenal is my team and Ade one of my ballers but I can't back him on this one at all. Ade has two things over Crouch and they are speed and strength, which could explain why he scores more goals...and playing for a team like Arsenal cannot hurt. However, Crouch has better control and technique. My humble opinion boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
            I believe that Crouch is a more complete baller than Adebayor. Arsenal is my team and Ade one of my ballers but I can't back him on this one at all. Ade has two things over Crouch and they are speed and strength, which could explain why he scores more goals...and playing for a team like Arsenal cannot hurt. However, Crouch has better control and technique. My humble opinion boss.
            Im also an Arsenal fan and I respect your opinion and in fairness to Adebayor he does play in an Arsenal team with better creative players but I think the reason he scores more goals is because he is a better finisher than Crouch? If speed and strength were the major requirements for a striker to score more goals then Jason Roberts and Darren Bent would be top rated strikers.

Personally I think theres more to his play than speed and strength. I think he has an natural eye for goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              Adebayor - Great First touch, Very good hold up play as a striker, can score with both feet as well as his head, puts multiple defenders under alot of pressure. has great positioning inside the 18 yard box.

Crouch - One dimensional striker that can mostly head the ball, doesnt have a great first touch, cannot post up on defenders, dont put them under pressure and is a rightfooted player that cant shoot. Very poor in the 18 yard box.

You dont need me to go do you?
              I am one who at first was not impressed with Peter Crouch...but, I have changed my mind.

Crouch has an excellent touch. He has an excellent right foot. He heads superbly. His movement off the ball is top class. Holds the ball up well. Good TEAM player. Much better player than many thing.

His stringbean look and and the ease with which he goes to ground under pressure blinds many to his other good qualities. He is good!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                Crouch can supposedly do all those things yet he is playing for a club hovering 2-3 pts above the relegation zone and Adebayor is playing for a club in the top 6. Am I missing something here or did Wenger lose his mind?
                Adeayor's current problem is he does not shoot as often as he should. He has come on a 'mileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees' better over the last two seasons.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Adeayor's current problem is he does not shoot as often as he should. He has come on a 'mileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees' better over the last two seasons.
                  Agreed. Its not like he cant shoot the ball but maybe he is lacking a bit of confidence.

Comment

failure, which part di failure deh.

Comment

but me think him did complete?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but me think him did complete?
                        What does not shooting the ball have to do with being a complete player in this particular case? Didnt he use to shoot the ball very well and scored goals like that in the past? Like I said maybe he has a confidence issue in recent times but he's done the business before. As the saying goes in football.. form is temporary class is permanent.

Comment

sas, me a go tell you something right now, put Fuller pon Arsenal team and he will score as many if not more goals than Adebayor. Put Fuller on a better team like Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea etc and he would be the talk of the town. Man an man can talk crap bout the man when him a play fa lower tiered team, but the man have the quality to star fi any a di big team dem.

Comment

we not even have fi go so far. Give him another decent striker a stoke and see if him nuh have about 15 fi the season.

Comment

we not even have fi go so far. Give him another decent striker a stoke and see if him nuh have about 15 fi the season.
                              TheDread has stated that a poll should be held to survey posters on the question of whether this fellow Warlord is an idiot or not.... would you support such a poll?
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you nuh need poll fi that.

Him say Fuller a rux and can't defend it.
                                Him say Sunderland a Top Club
                                Him say successful coach win FA cup, league cup and Europe but even though Rednapp win FA cup him a nuh big coach.

Him say Blackburn and Spurs needed to hire big coaches so a wonder what him have fi say bout him TOP club Sunderland hiring Keane's assistant?

Him say big strikers only go with big club.

Him say Jones is a complete striker and Adebayor yet Adebayor lack confidence.

the man a use Wikepedia as absolute proof...

the man all over the place

Comment

Working...
                                X