Assasin, you called it right (again).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin, you called it right (again).

Former Newcastle and Bolton manager Sam Allardyce has been appointed as Blackburn's new manager. Full Story ...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

ah tell you.

big Sam maybe the man fi that team. Blackburn need to keep it simple and defend. Get the ball upfront as they have three very good strikers in Santa Cruz, Benni Mcarthy and Jason Roberts who can work wonders.

Pretty football nuh fit everybody.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My bwoy Ince was swimming in watah that was too deep (without his life-jacket on).

HL

Comment

mi saarry fi him bad.

wi have fi go find a foriegn team fi him go coach.

nuh look fi no more black manager in another 10 years
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ince will learn from the experience,he was trying to play pretty football too quick.He should've set up is team so they were harder to beat make sure is team was safe in the prem for the season then that would earn him the right to then go and play attractive football.

Comment

"Ince will learn from the experience"

lets hope he gets another chance, see how long it took Barnes?

Comment

Did not help when their GK Brad Friedel left either.

Just look as Aston Villa now 4th in the EPL with the help of Friedel...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                ah tell you.

big Sam maybe the man fi that team. Blackburn need to keep it simple and defend. Get the ball upfront as they have three very good strikers in Santa Cruz, Benni Mcarthy and Jason Roberts who can work wonders.

Pretty football nuh fit everybody.
                When teams are fighting relegation which type of managers they hire again? Redknapp, Allardyce...et all. Average premiership managers. Allardyce will probably save them from the drop so too will Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                  When teams are fighting relegation which type of managers they hire again? Redknapp, Allardyce...et all. Average premiership managers. Allardyce will probably save them from the drop so too will Redknapp.
                  Yes, that's right. You hire average managers when you are in a crisis. This has to be among the most idiotic of your statements...and you have many.

Comment

So you expect Blackburn to hire successful managers like Sir Alex, Wenger and Jose?

You just talk and defend it afterwards?

If your club is doing good you don't need to hire a new manager.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                      Yes, that's right. You hire average managers when you are in a crisis. This has to be among the most idiotic of your statements...and you have many.

Re-read my statement fool. I made reference to the calibre of managers who they hired. They have experience in that area. If Ive made many idiotic statements where does that leave you?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        So you expect Blackburn to hire successful managers like Sir Alex, Wenger and Jose?

You just talk and defend it afterwards?

If your club is doing good you don't need to hire a new manager.

Thats not the point I was making. re-read my statement and dont fail in english comprehension like " the dread" did. The hiring of those types of managers are for a reason. Blackburn have acted too quickly there. Allardyce is an average manager but he has bought some horrible players while at Newcastle and Bolton.

Comment

Even with Big Sam Blackburn will be relegated this season, unless they buy a high quality international striker, midfielder and two center backs in January. No manager can get the curretn team to play Premiership football. Ince had a basket to carry water.

Comment

they hav world class strikers in Santa Cruz and McCarthy.

Comment

You have absolutely no point. It is blunt.

You claim there are only a handful of successful managers in England and all of them are preoccupied with their teams right now so how can Blackburn get them?

They took a chance on build Ince and it didn't work out so why take another chance, instead use a proven manager in the EPL.

Comment

Working...
                              X