Quote of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the Day

"I think it should be a concern when local and national players are not given opportunities, so therefore eventually there have to be limitations on foreign players; that way club's youth systems are protected. Progress is progress and the future has to protect the national game."
    Sir Alex Ferguson is eager to protect club's youth systems as well as the international game.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federa...re+have+limits
    "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Strongly agree!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now we get Sir Alex to agree with wi.

Them soon ask mibout if mi youth them good enough ..........

The fact is not to fight anybody but development comes FIRST in my book. Yes I believe in UB40s but it must be a FEW GOOD MEN.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Now we get Sir Alex to agree with wi.

Them soon ask mibout if mi youth them good enough ..........

The fact is not to fight anybody but development comes FIRST in my book. Yes I believe in UB40s but it must be a FEW GOOD MEN.
        Sir Alex is speaking of development via EPL clubs! The matter of access for the home grown products to their EPL! ...and that limited access to their EPL is because of an influx of foreign players.

Do our players have the same problems of access to locals clubs as do the Englishmen to their EPL clubs?

Where do you see influx of foriegn players keeping our locals out of our DPL?

Cho man - Completely different kettle of fish!
        Last edited by Karl; December 18, 2008, 09:09 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X