MLS: The Butt Of The Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS: The Butt Of The Joke

Copa Sudamericana champions Internacional have revealed they have turned down an offer for midfielder Andres D'Alessandro from Major League Soccer side the Los Angeles Galaxy.
    GettyImages
    D'Alessandro celebrates for the Argentine side.

The 27-year-old Argentina international was a leading figure when the Porte Alegre side became the first Brazilian club to win the continental title earlier this month.
    Internacional vice-president confirmed the Galaxy made enquiries about D'Alessandro in November but their interest was quickly nipped in the bud.
    "The offer came from the Los Angeles Galaxy of the United States. I didn't even want to listen to the details," Carvalho commented.

You think that is funny, the real joke is on the Porte Alegre guy he is a total idiot, it is one thing to think that but to say that to the international press, it reveals a lot. My prediction is this guy won't be around very long and if he is he will be probably sorry he said that.

Comment

Uhhm he just won Copa Sudamericana. Why should he not reveal that to the international press? And yes I think it is damn funny

Comment

Yuh sure a nuh NPL ? ..lol lol H.L step up ,

82,000 internet viewership ! This isnt funny its hilarious .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The guy's comments were undiplomatic and there is no need to diss the LA Galaxy.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            The guy's comments were undiplomatic and there is no need to diss the LA Galaxy.
            Undiplomatic? Calling out a bug league is undiplomatic?

Comment

Mi know...funny fi true.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

He dissed the Galaxy, not MLS.

Reading comprehension is fundamental.
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

So let me guess if it was some other MLS team he would have been doing cartwheels? Yuh league is a bug league. Face it

Comment

Nice post, Brickie!

And yes, if it was the Red Bulls, the great d'Alessandro would have been there already!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                      He dissed the Galaxy, not MLS.

Reading comprehension is fundamental.
                      Am I to assume that Galaxy is not a subset of the whole (MLS)? I do not get it...
                      "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Mek Zeppo stay deh. Dissing any club is dissing the MLS. They are one and the same.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can only wonder what kind of enticing offer an NPL team might have made him.

Laundry service, making him one of the only players in the league who doesn't have to wash his own uniform?

A monthly bonus of four bags of goat feed instead of the normal two?

Imagine the possibilities!
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

we just give him a big head and some good Jamaican rum fi back it up. If him want protection wi offer that too.

When will the MLS learn?

The best teams in the MLS are the ones who build their teams on youths and grow not the ones who love to inject big name foriegn ballers like the Metro stars, the LA Galaxy and Toronto.

One of the foolish move LA made was to trade their best defender Tyrone Marshall when they had no defense. The White hear bredda from the EPL, where is he now?
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MLS will not grow until you have a relegation system , not be taken seriously by anyone.Dynasties are Born that way.Thats the quickest way to develop a grass roots system of support .
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X