H.L 82,000 people watching the Liverpool vs Hull game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L 82,000 people watching the Liverpool vs Hull game

you think any MLs team can reach that viewership?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

yeah Toronto FC.

If them can start wining a few games they will have big support.

By the way Derosio just trade back home.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yow x how comes you manager pay 20 million pounds fi Keane and him cant get pon de park, him taking the **************** out a Liverpool fans or what?

Comment

H.L I need an answer !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Of course X!!

If i am not mistaken, the average MLS game attendance is higher than most european clubs. It is certainly higher than the average SPL.

I watched disappointingly as Arsenal drew 1-all ...

Watched the first 15 minutes of the Liverpool game. I was cheering for Hull!!

What is the final score?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I believe over 70,000 watched a game at Mile High in Colorado a few years ago during the 4th of July.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              you think any MLs team can reach that viewership?
              No, but I bet an NPL team could do it!

You know that soccer is still a growing sport in the USA. So why ask such a dumb question?
              Last edited by Zeppo; December 13, 2008, 02:07 PM.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

That 82,000 was internet viewership, when do you expect MLS to reach that figure? We are talking of one pirated station , when you add , , pay per view, cable , dish etc , talk to me , we nuh start wid stadium attendance yet.

Gotcha , maybe in a 100 years ...lol

Comment

X, MLS is what?.... 13--14 years old?

The accomplishments of the MLS is unprecedented!!!

BTW:
                  FSC was supposed to televise the Digicel competition. Look what happened....

I think someone figured it was not worth the viewership

(since you want to bring up viewership...).
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

you sure?

HL the last 3 games that was suppose to be televised from Jamaica all resulted in "NO Games". I don't think is viewership. When you watching College ball game, Arena league soccer and A league you know you are an addict and will watch anything.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well think of the bright side you have 86 to 87 years to go , by then NPL will be on par with the MLS.

Comment

Working...
                      X