If Barnes a win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Barnes a win

and them a boo him, can you imagine when them lose?

Barnes is totally right and his team is more about him and his experience in the game but you soon hear how him a force foriegn style pon di team.

It is ok if you win ugly but some a dem man yah rather see a "pretty lost" so Mr. Barnes you going to get a hard time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I think for most of us who have been watching Jamaica in recent times would agree that we haven't passed the ball well enough when we have a lead we are normally just hanging on,i think the team will be more successfull if we control the game by passing the ball better.I think John and his coaching staff deserves credit for trying to put that right straight away.

Comment

The first time I heard the term "ball management" (game management)...was from the Mexican national coach Ricardo La Volpe--about 4 or so years ago.

Jamaica was playing MexTico at home, and the Mexican La Volpe commented that he is not bothered about the Jamaican team. He said 'Jamaica always display poor "ball management"--especially during the second half of games.

Good job Mr. Barnes!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X