Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neill critical of Wenger: Pardew tried to apologise

November 06, 2006

Former Arsenal manager Terry Neill has criticised Arsene Wenger for his behaviour after his bust-up with West Ham's Alan Pardew yesterday.

Indeed, Neill, who attended yesterday's game, insists Pardew has nothing to apologise for and denies the Hammers boss had taunted Wenger.

"It was understandable that Alan was more than jubilant when Marlon got the later winner," Neill told BBC Radio Five Live.

"He didn't intend any personal slight."

Neill also revealed Pardew went to the Arsenal dressing room to invite Wenger to his office for a conciliatory glass of wine.

But it was Neill who ended up drinking it.

"I did spend a little bit of time after the game with Alan Pardew and he said to me that he had gone to the Arsenal dressing room and tried to make contact with Arsene and invite him down for a glass of wine to his office," Neill said.

"So I had to have Arsene Wenger's glass of wine."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Neill critical of Wenger: Pardew tried to apologise

Is there a more sore loser than Wenger? Excellent football mind, but him need a BITCH SLAP fi get him in order.

The man is such a whiner him practically fuss with all the managers in the EPL. Fergie, Jose, Jol, Everton boss to name a few.

Mi notice the Gummers fan dem tun MC Hammer ...naah touch dis.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wenger right up dere wid Jose! Sore losers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bredren, I think Wenger set the trend on this one. The man waan fight Pardew, fi celebrate a goal. Remember how him waan face off wid Martin Jol last season? Jose affi tek a back seat on this one.

Comment

gloat is a bad ting still?

What Pardew a do right up in a Wenger face, area of the coaching box, right after the goal...

As de English dem seh "juss a little Handbags" watch de swing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLb0...elated&search=
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Yuh actually say dat wid a straight face? Bettah yuh never say nothing. How many times Wenger the Whiner celebrate goals scored by his team? Where him come from not wanting Pardew to celebrate?

When Chelsea equalized against Barca, where he Jose slid on his knees? Nuh in front of the Barca bench? If mi wrong correct me.

Even after the game Pardew attempted to shake his hand and he snubbed him. The man even invited him fi a glass of wine. No wonder Jose call him voyeur!

Comment

You dramtic also, where did it state he didnt want him to celebrate? did he condone Mourninho celebrations? No to both.

When W Ham score de man jump pon him coach dem and den run up in a Wenger face. Low class.

Dat kinda rough fe take still and Pardew admits that.

Handbags a fling, suh u just duck and continue on.

I am sure they will reconciliate.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Wenger must be fined.

Comment

Working...
                X