• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaddy Call Jenny Craig

Im really look bad...bad!
    ...roun lacka breadfruit!

btw - wen dat deh pic-cha tek?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh talk bout an unfit baller, and no wonder a star NPL baller had difficulty with the training routine at a US college sometime ago.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bwoy mi di sight him when View play against DC (if mi memory a serb mi right) an bwoy mi nuh know how him did get a game wid dat deh size.

Comment

Whats the fuss? Nuh lightweight cyaan move him when him stand up ovah him ball.

Anybody remember Jan Molby in his last days for Liverpool?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Molby ah diffran class, di smoodes big ballah evah

Comment

Wha bout Diego Gordon from Boys Town, I remember as a youth watching a major league match at the stadium and the man belly big like a pampass.
              Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
              Mitty

Comment

Maybe he's "big bone" as they would say. the current national coach was also a chubby fellow.

Comment

wha bout Lennie hyde in his last days with Boys Town?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X