• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnes demands 'desire' ahead of Caribbean Champs

Barnes demands 'desire' ahead of Caribbean Champs
    GORDON WILLIAMS, STAR Writer

John Barnes: The talent is definitely here to do a good job. - File
    The head coach's boots have officially switched feet, but John Barnes is demanding the same commitment Jamaica's senior footballers displayed during Theodore Whitmore's successful interim stint now that he is in charge. Granted that, Barnes said, the Reggae Boyz should respond well in next month's Digicel Caribbean Championships and beyond, despite the letdown of being eliminated from World Cup 2010. Anything less, he vowed, will not be tolerated and reluctant players will find themselves booted to the sidelines.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...s/sports1.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Him just have fi fine the 25 Adu now.

Lazie what you a say?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Get insurance in Ja

Penalty: John Barnes, seen here with wife Andrea, was fined but avoided a ban despite admitting driving without insurance.

Mek sure yuh get insurance in Ja.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        Penalty: John Barnes, seen here with wife Andrea, was fined but avoided a ban despite admitting driving without insurance.

Mek sure yuh get insurance in Ja.

Oh barnes yes yes yes wonder if him going to pull ah sexy JA ting pon the side

Comment

didn't Barnes swell up ah Miss Jamaica belly ?
          “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
            looking at that pic look like she swell up fi him belly

Comment

brick top yuh nuh easy ...

Comment

wey the sistas boy barnes ... Mi guess when yuh have money in england them forget the caribbean and african queen them

guess he never listen to this song in the 1980's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkXV5O5GfJ8

Comment

you nah fi rich a England.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
                    Mi nuh sure bout that since his ex-wife does not appear to be Jamaican.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirro...8487-20020148/
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It was John who walked out, leaving Suzy for Jamaican beauty queen Nicole Haughton in August 2001, almost a decade to the day since they married, and 20 years after their relationship began.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                        Mi nuh sure bout that since his ex-wife does not appear to be Jamaican.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirro...8487-20020148/
                        She's certainly sweet on John!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X