X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Kelly recalled to Reggae Boyz squad

Keith Kelly recalled to Reggae Boyz squad

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twenty-six-year old former youth prodigy, Keith Kelly, has been selected to John Barnes' 29-man squad which yesterday began preparation for the Digicel Caribbean Championship finals which will be hosted in Jamaica from December 1-15.

Complete Story ...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Young enough to have one last shot at fame and fortune!
    Wonder what became of/how he invested his PSG made money?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

and big enough to deserve 2 spots.....him face almost fat like mine...i saw almost because mine is a little more chiseled!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You think he made a fortune at PSG?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          You think he made a fortune at PSG?
          hEven part a su-malls hafter 9 hyears shud bi nutten fi si-neezzz hat!

Comment

9 years?! where??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kiss teet. Waste a time

Comment

great move, young enuff 2 blossom 4 the next world cup campaign.
                “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

His he better than Evan Taylor and why is Evan Taylor excluded from tjis squad. Isn't Evan Taylor still a potential player for our future squad.

What is the status of our academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    9 years?! where??!
                    How long was he at PSG and that other club he was moved to?
                    Now if he had put aside a su-malls...9 years on that su-malls could be nat suh su-mall?

Comment

Working...
                    X