Jawge Robinho is for reeel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge Robinho is for reeel

Jawge you have been hammering and this fact in forum pundits heads for a long time.

Robinho is one of the hardest working footballers I have seen. Lots of folk get carried away with only his skills--but Robinho is the complete football package.

He scored two against Arsenal yesterday. The second goal was a very bad call by the ref. That goal was taken from him.

The goal he scored was a cheeky 'tear-drop' shot that left Arsenal's new captain flat-footed (an kinda lookin' silly)..
    Last edited by HL; November 23, 2008, 04:37 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

your bwoy Ince inna trouble. him inna the drop zone now.

Blackman burden on his shoulder, we need a few win from him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Someone posted a comment earlier (some weeks back) that the real race in the EPL was in the relegation avoidance. The bottom ten teams are only separated by 6 points. A win from them (B'burn) as you say they need, will likely lift them out of that zone... Easier said than done...
      Peter R

Comment

Assasin Ince and Blackburn have a steep uphill battle.

next week they face Portsmouth at Fratton Park. The week after they are at home to LIVERPOOL...then Wigan at the JJb Stadium after that.

It's not looking good.

If he does not pull them from thre drop zone using these 3 games...his car tank better fulla gas an i'm suitcase bettah well pack!!

I pray that the football gods be kind to him. Beating Liverpool at home would be nice!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

the best chance they have is Wigan as they are a kinda soft team and blackburn is a fighting team.

Santa Cruiz may leave for Manchester City in January as the former coach have a lot of money to splash.

Ince need fi rally his team otherwise we may have John Barnes for the next 4-10 years
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bredrin is long
            time mi ah tell dem but time will tell.

Comment

More crap!

What Robinho is now is not what he was 6 years ago when you thought he was the best player in the world.

And oh, he still ain't the best player in the world.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I stand corrected; it's
                Jermaine Hue that's the best player in the world.

Comment

better late than never!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X