What a ting eeh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ting eeh?

Tappa is yet to lose a game but lose his job as Head Coach. Let's see how JB does with our local boyz. He should havethem playing as good as our foreigners or better when he is done...........
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Our not making it to the hexagonal makes the hiring of John Barnes moot in my view. Seriously, Tappa can do the same job for less and we have 4 years to wait before playing another serious match. I'm aware of the Caribbean championships coming up but please...

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
      Our not making it to the hexagonal makes the hiring of John Barnes moot in my view. Seriously, Tappa can do the same job for less and we have 4 years to wait before playing another serious match. I'm aware of the Caribbean championships coming up but please...
      Unfortunately the dye has already been cast!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X