Secrecy shrouds Bora deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Secrecy shrouds Bora deal

why would it be hard for me to understand Karl? DoI sound that stupid or you just feel like talking down to me today?

Who was being paraded around? Did the JFF hog tie Bora and drag him here against his will. or did the 62 year-old man come here of his opwn free will?

What was so wrong with him having a post interview, pre-hiring look around, matter of fact, the main reason he came here was not to see Portmore and Wadadah take the NPL down a few notches, he came here to meet with stakeholders and I am sure he told them what he wanted and they told him what they expected of him.

In Human Resources procedures that sound slike a third interview and a look around the office to meet your prospective future co-workers including the office attendant and the receptionist etc

I might be a bit slow but that sounds to me like a very good platform from which to start.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (11/5/2006)why would it be hard for me to understand Karl? DoI sound that stupid or you just feel like talking down to me today?

Who was being paraded around? Did the JFF hog tie Bora and drag him here against his will. or did the 62 year-old man come here of his opwn free will?

What was so wrong with him having a post interview, pre-hiring look around, matter of fact, the main reason he came here was not to see Portmore and Wadadah take the NPL down a few notches, he came here to meet with stakeholders and I am sure he told them what he wanted and they told him what they expected of him.

In Human Resources procedures that sound slike a third interview and a look around the office to meet your prospective future co-workers including the office attendant and the receptionist etc

I might be a bit slow but that sounds to me like a very good platform from which to start.

Definitely nothing worng with taking the man around to see some of the product he good be working with. The only place I think the JFF needs to be careful is in speaking about the man in a way that makes it seems he is already hired even though no contract is signed. They are potentially leaving themselves open to the critics if anything goes wrong.

One question though. If we have to do "creative financing" for Bora's deal, how are we going to be able to afford the academy?

Comment

While I think this is nothing to argue about but to suggest that people don't have Jamaican football at heart?

People are alway curious and same way they wanted to know Laza and Simoes salary. Some of you same one was saying it is not worth it.

People will alway question not because them don't support Jamaican football and what is so wrong to add a little pressure on Boxhill?

He had 3 years and while it was going downhill some of you jouralist and other stood in the background without asking a question. It is not until King and others exposed the madness that was happening that some of you even question anything Boxhill admin did.

I have some real questions to ask but if I do I will be seen as Enemy of the program so I will just let is slide and watch.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Genius you do understand FIFA is building the academy, right?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

If race is such a problem why doesnt he move to Brasil or some where in Africa then?

OhI forgot, he is trying to beat them at their own system while earning their nice and powerful money so he can live in relative comfort while taking their **** every day he wakes up and goes outside of his home.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (11/5/2006)Genius you do understand FIFA is building the academy, right?
              Why do I keep thinking there is hope. Siccko, instead of trying to get your cheap insults in and feed your ego, kindly tryto use your brain to think about things.

What is the financing that Boxhill and Carvel say they arehoping to obtain from Corporate Jamaica?

Is building the Acadmey the only expense that we will have?

Think before you post the next time.

Comment

Sickko (11/5/2006)why would it be hard for me to understand Karl? DoI sound that stupid or you just feel like talking down to me today?

So one coach comes in for a private interview and just happens to be wandering around with JFF brass?

Yuh read wah yuh post?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sickko (11/5/2006)Genius you do understand FIFA is building the academy, right?
                  You are only speaking about putting up the main physical structures? Right?

...but, would that give us an academy? ...and, if it does not would we need funds to complete the input of the other secondary physical utilities and fixtures...and, fundsto deal with day-to-day operations?

Besides did not Boxhill and or his JFF administrators speak about needingin addition to the FIFA fundsadditional millions toput up the type of basic physical structures they envisioned?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X