Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didier Drogba must be one of the dumbest persons around

FA launches Drogba probe

Didier Drogba could face a Football Association charge after throwing a coin back at Burnley fans.

The Chelsea striker opened the scoring in Wednesday's Carling Cup clash but was prevented from celebrating when the object was thrown on to the pitch.

Drogba, who also appeared to gesture to the away fans, threw the coin back into the crowd and his actions are now being investigated by the FA.

The 30-year-old has issued an apology but that may not be enough to save him from a possible misconduct charge.

"This is something I want to make clear. I tried to celebrate the goal and I received some things at me," said Drogba, who was shown a yellow card.

"The big mistake I did was to throw it back so if someone was hurt, I just want to apologise for it.

"This is not something I should show in a football match and I want to apologise.

"It was an incident in the heat of the moment and I regret it. It was just a mistake and nothing more."

Chelsea will now await the referee's report before commenting further but Burnley manager Owen Coyle and Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari both denied seeing the incident.

Scolari said: "I have not spoken with Didier about any problem. The referee gave him a yellow card but I did not see what happened."

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed they will also be investigating the incident.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I don't want sound stupid...but ummmmm is he stupid for possibly hurting a fan....or is he stupid for throwing a coin that could have been added to the Chelsea treasury to help pay the big salaries....

Comment

He is just plain STUPID !!..
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
      X