Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onandi Lowe at Waterhouse

Was seen at training today and could play soon
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

him a go straighten out them disciplinary problems?

Him and your friend upfront
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

barnes give him hope, false hope, but hope nonetheless.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him could start to play sweeper again.

Comment

Yes get the man a broom

Comment

Just get him fit and it Dun !
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My friend...who dat now?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

mi just a joke wid you

Jermaine "tuffy" Anderson

Based on how you say him head tuff, him seem like a nice pair with Nandi.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dear Lord...those two together must be hard for any coach...Tegat might be lucky he did not get the job afterall
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

the waterhouse boss already saying indiscipline in the team has been a problem.

Maybe that is the solution.

Comment

wid everbody indisciplined it will start to look like some kinda discipline? it's so crazy it just might work...here comes cowboy x now!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Cowboy X .....aah sah , tek liberty wid big man , well a suh it guh.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X