Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea, Man Utd battle for Lyn hotshot Edu

October 31, 2006

Lyn Oslo striker Chinedu Ogbuke is being chased by Premiership giants Chelsea and Manchester United.

United and Chelsea became involved in an angry tussle over midfielder John Obi Mikel who signed for Manchester United only to then claim he wanted a move to Stamford Bridge.

The result was Fifa intervention and an eventual pay-out from the Premiership champions to Lyn and United.

Both sides are desperate to avoid a repeat of that scenario and will battle a host of Europe's big guns for the 20-year-old striker's services after the player confirmed he is leaving the Norwegian outfit.

"I'm looking forward to leaving FC Lyn, even though I'll miss someone here," he told Norwegian paper VG.

"I don't know exactly where I'm going, or were I want to go, but I want to go to a big club where I can become even better."

Ogbuke's agent John ****tu has confirmed interest from the Premiership big guns in Ogbuke who joined Lyn at the same time as Mikel and has grabbed eight goals in 12 games so far this season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Chelsea, Man Utd battle for Lyn hotshot Edu

Why for the love of GOD would Manu want to get involved with another Nigerian kid, wid a conman Nigerian agent name Fula ****tu is beyond me.

Dem nuh see that these African kids nuh know what dem want? Dem nuh know that Fula ****tu is the biggest conman in the sport? Look elsewhere!! Guh get a Brazilian or an Argentine.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X