Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My humble advice to Tappa:

Yes kingman if dem ah go improve yuh INT'L credentials
    take it (can't be that much seeing that you have played and registered goals at the highest level). It's the business and the system, so if is dat
    caesar want, you give unto him. Do a course in public speaking and
    start roll out some suits at games.

I think Tappa should be welll paid and be given a front seat at the
    next national beauty contest (with back stage pass) Afterall you are one of Ja's top athlete.Tappa don't worry about sponsors just keep winning (if you build it they will come) Look at Bolt; ever since those medals; he is all over american TV.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Do a course in public speaking and
    start roll out some suits at games.
    Well it would be an improvement from rolling up one leg of his sweatsuit pants. What is that all about he should know better

Comment

If you had access to the Jamaican papers you would see Tappa and his players at Passa Passa after the game (another first in Jamaican history) and you will realise he is more comfortable at the street dances than at beauty pageants...as for the suits as the other response said it might not look too proper for him to roll up one leg of the D&G suits
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuck

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        If you had access to the Jamaican papers you would see Tappa and his players at Passa Passa after the game (another first in Jamaican history) and you will realise he is more comfortable at the street dances than at beauty pageants...as for the suits as the other response said it might not look too proper for him to roll up one leg of the D&G suits
        I was thinking that he should join the Kiwanis, Liguanea Club etc
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

That response says a lot Time...not about Tappa but about your perspective
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I am flexible, I learn to adapt to any situation. If I was in Tappa position, I would go to Passa Passa with the team, joint the Kiwanis, the Liguenea Club etc... try to get the name of the major sponsors and try to know them because that is the only way he is going to get them on his side --- .... I would not roll up my pants foot
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X