Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico score bad bad bad

I can't believe it.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

now 2-2 Mexico just scored

Comment

Canada needs to beat Mexico to give us a shot. If they draw mexico will lay down for Honuras. If Canada wins the 2 can conspire agains us with a draw and go though on goal difference. We would have to plaster Canada to go through........given the way we beat Hond. I believe we can plaste Canada who will be playing for rep. only while we will be playing for our life.

Comment

Mexico does not want to play Honduras in the second round. They don't beat them easily in Mexico and they have an even warmer time in Honduras. With us, they know they are guaranteed 3 points at home.

Comment

so we nuh can conspire with Canada too. Canada can mek we gi dem 3 love
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

we need to give them 6

Comment

Working...
              X