Cuba coach demoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuba coach demoted

Cuba coach demotedWednesday, Oct 15, 2008 7:00 AM ET[WORLD CUP 2010 QUALIFYING] German Reinhold Fanz, who has been working for free, was demoted as Cuba's national team coach after its 6-1 loss to the United States on Saturday.

The decision came on Monday. Fanz, whose living and travel expenses were paid by the Cuba federation, will stay on as an adviser while former coach Raul Gonzalez Triana takes charge.

Cuba, which hosts Guatemala on Wednesday, has lost all four games in Group 1, though it could still qualify for the next round in the Concacaf zone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Cuba, which hosts Guatemala on Wednesday, has lost all four games in Group 1, though it could still qualify for the next round in the Concacaf zone.
    HUH!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HUH!?!?
      I was at the game. Why the hell did i even bother? All FREDDY ADU a bruck man pon dio left wing and a deliver pinpoint cross. You know yuh team no good when all dat a gwaan

Comment

Cuba coach demotedWednesday, Oct 15, 2008 7:00 AM ET[WORLD CUP 2010 QUALIFYING]

bwoy?
        ...di worl nuh le-ble!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

it was dat bad?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well mosiah they can still qualify as trinidad and gutemala are on 5

Comment

Yes it was. I caught myself once chanting with SAM'S ARMY U -S - Ehhhhh then I came to my senses and slapped myself

Comment

Shame!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X