I respect Tappa but Hue is no replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I respect Tappa but Hue is no replacement

for Austin and the excuse about getting a flight for Andy Williams is foolish.

How long will it take Andy to fly from the state --what???? 1 week

Hue is an offensive player and cannot compare to Austin work rate from both ends.

Khari Stephenson and Jason Morrison would be better options but If Andy will take 1 week to fly down then these guys would have arrived just in time for the canada game.

I hope Hue can perform well and get a goal but I would even Try Evan Taylor or use Tyrone Marshall in this position.

Who will be defending in the middle of the Park?

What happen to Omar Daley?

How effective and fit is Dane Richards to be in this squad.

This game is a must win so we must have the best players in the squad.

What about Langley?

what is the purpose of Woolery Wolf if he is invited?

Can Fuller and Shelton deliver or should be sent for certain Burton or Lesbie.

Is Taylor in Norway better than Shelton?

Is Roen Nelson of more asset than Dane Richards in this squad?

Whatever team goes on the field have to fight to win by 3-0 tomorrow even if we don't make it to South AFrica..

I hope Canada draw with mexico .

Good Luck Tappa and the boys.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post

Hue is an offensive player and cannot compare to Austin work rate from both ends.
    And ANDY WILLIAMS can? TAPPA was being diplomatic ANDY WILLIAMS is a liability

Comment

Where do I start with this...ignorant post?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ignorance enslaves and knowledge liberates. Until you understand mi post and know ball game and players potential u have no right to call my post ignorant.

Does what Tappa say make sense about Andy Williams not able to get flight. What ...is J.f.f broke to pay for his flight ..stop ..didn't Burrell say that he is willing to pay to have the best players on the field.

Seriously is Hue capable of performing at both ends of the field than Austin?
        Jermaine Hue is a good offensive player but he is not a replacement for Austin and is not capable of being a replacement for Austin.
        Jermaine Hue can be use to take free kicks and offensive attacks but he is no replacement for AUSTIN DEFENSIVE WORK RATE.

Do not compare apples with oranges.Do not compare Paul Scholes in his prime with Beckham in his prime...

Anyway each person have their own perspective and I am big enought to accept your opinion even if I do not think that my post is ignorant.

Comment

Khari Stephenson and Jason Morrison would be better options but If Andy will take 1 week to fly down then these guys would have arrived just in time for the canada game.

Let me get this straight - you are talking about Andy, Austin, Khari and Morrison all together?!?

I hope Hue can perform well and get a goal but I would even Try Evan Taylor or use Tyrone Marshall in this position.

Omar will take Austin's place.

He is very effective and fit to be in this squad.

What about Langley?

WHO?!!?

All the invitees cannot suit up for the game.

WHO?!!?!?!?!?!? WHEN??!? For what game?!?!?

What does it matter right now?

NO!!!

Whatever team goes on the field have to fight to win by 3-0 tomorrow even if we don't make it to South AFrica..

What would be the point?!?!

Sorry, but some of these questions...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh bwoy

Dude, Hue is drafted into the squad for cover...He is not a direct replacement for Austin, they aren't the same kind of player and Tappa realizes this. I understand that coming into the starting 11 will be Cummings, kinda strange from my standpoint but our coach hasn't put a foot wrong so far so I'll support whatever changes he makes 100%. You have some interesting questions No Mercy as well as some puzzling ones.
            At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Cummings. Mi swear them say is Daley. Where you hear that Cummings stepping in for Austin?

Comment

Unnu still don't know who to trust when it come to Reggae Boyz and other national news?

Den mi cyaan help unnu!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What about Langley?

What happens if he slips another hardworking midfielder...say Omar Daley...in Austin's slot...and puts Hue beside or behind Fuller?

You would I think lose nothing by Austin being out...and Daley just may give us his best game which is far superior to anything we have seen at the national level from Austin...

...and have Hue and more cerebral player than Shelton...a 'miles' better technical player than Shelton...replace Shelton?

Could the TEAM then become even better than the one used against Mexico?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X