Mek me start.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mek me start.....

Burrell has been very, very confident that Jamaica will reach the next round and also qualify for SA 2010!!

Mathematically, it look ruff!!

Watch this joke yah!! Now we have a Trini Ref and crew officiating tomorrow!! Maybe Jack and Burrell ah duh ah ting?!!

Jamaica 3 Honduras 0

Whappen Boss? Yu a go a the big dinner thing down so?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

wey dat?! Nuh baddy did invite me?!

Comment

Honduras will get at least a 2-0. Canada need fi step up to the plate and tek some points from Mexico. Mi waan the final game between Mexico & Honduras to be a one match eliminator, where the loser goes home. Mi expect Canada to get crushed by about 4-0 goals in our final group match, and that should boost our goal difference.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Honduras will get at least a 2-0. Canada need fi step up to the plate and tek some points from Mexico. Mi waan the final game between Mexico & Honduras to be a one match eliminator, where the loser goes home. Mi expect Canada to get crushed by about 4-0 goals in our final group match, and that should boost our goal difference.
          Which plate? Di only plate Canada can step to a di one dem wha have bacon inna it. EEEEEEdiat Side. If dem did good, Honduras wouldnt gone so far ahead.

Comment

Working...
          X