So when me say Mexico ripe fi a beaten a yaaard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when me say Mexico ripe fi a beaten a yaaard

man a call me idiot and a tell me bout how much star Mexico have and how we player them nuh measure up. A don't talk bout the beaten a Mexico because me done tell unnu that was a hard task before the game. Unnu can mek all the excuses now.

Another thing is unnu see the Mexicans can't manage the small field as good as them swing the ball wide it go outside. It was in the very last them start put some short passes togather.

Mi wi answer unnun bout thursday or friday.

Big up all reggae boyz who and all fair weather ones too.

mi nah predict no more but Honduras must be shaking in their boots. We only need Hue or Andy Williams in the middle and everything alright.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You said it when Simoes was coaching. If he was still there and willing to sacrifice JA's football to his ego Jamaica would have been ripe for a whipping.

Comment

it nuh matter who a coach, Mexico was ripe fi a whipping a yaaaard and that was the point.

Kiddos to Tappa he actually did it. The fact is many was saying it was impossible and there was no basis for saying so. i also said this after Simoes left so that is not an excuse.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        man a call me idiot and a tell me bout how much star Mexico have and how we player them nuh measure up. A don't talk bout the beaten a Mexico because me done tell unnu that was a hard task before the game. Unnu can mek all the excuses now.

Another thing is unnu see the Mexicans can't manage the small field as good as them swing the ball wide it go outside. It was in the very last them start put some short passes togather.

Mi wi answer unnun bout thursday or friday.

Big up all reggae boyz who and all fair weather ones too.

mi nah predict no more but Honduras must be shaking in their boots. We only need Hue or Andy Williams in the middle and everything alright.
        Are you for real? We've been given a lifeline due to that Fuller strike ... if you want to use that as a means to shout "I told you so" feel free. Ripe fi a beating? Yuh cyaan serious. Tappa recalled how many players that were ignored by Simoes.

Gwaan beat yuh chest.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it nuh matter who a coach, Mexico was ripe fi a whipping a yaaaard and that was the point.

Kiddos to Tappa he actually did it. The fact is many was saying it was impossible and there was no basis for saying so. i also said this after Simoes left so that is not an excuse.
          Nuh bother wid the twisting of words now. No one said it was impossible ... but to be jumping up bout Mexico ripe fi a beating because we over ran Bahamas just proved how naive some fans can be.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well said...plus we were damn lucky...cause Mexico got a lot of clear cut chances to score....

1) the bredda that controlled the ball pon the 6 yard line cut the defender and some how kick wide

2-4) Marquez got three clear chances on the right post one hit the post one hit the side netting...and one weh our leftback somehow want kick out when the ball was over his head and him **************** Marquez but ref never call a penalty

5) the header weh the bredda get off a the corner and the ball hit Ricketts (he didn't even know what happened)

Unu can dig up my thread them too...I was saying the samething before the round started...but based on the last game...God bless wi wid an opportunity and we tek with both hands....

Comment

Yes mi have fi say so. when unnu was having fun time a laugh unnu na go remember now.

Yes unnu need fi have a little more faith and stop name dropping against the Jamaican team cause man a play fi Arsenal, Real, and whatever team them want play fah.

Comment

Yes mi have fi say so. when unnu was having fun time a laugh unnu na go remember now.

Yes unnu need fi have a little more faith and stop name dropping against the Jamaican team cause man a play fi Arsenal, Real, and whatever team them want play fah.
                Stop embarrass yuhself Sass. Talking about Jamaica vs Mexico who mentioned anything about Arsenal. You're the one who tried propping up yuh comical stance by mentioning other teams.

Nobody said it was impossible. Yuh claimed Mexico was ripe for a beating based on the Bahamas tie. Anybody who supported such a comical stance is no different than Sarah Palin.

Comment

DAMN you are AMAZING !!....PULL BACK THE POST YOU MADE THEN...
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                    well said...plus we were damn lucky...cause Mexico got a lot of clear cut chances to score....

1) the bredda that controlled the ball pon the 6 yard line cut the defender and some how kick wide

2-4) Marquez got three clear chances on the right post one hit the post one hit the side netting...and one weh our leftback somehow want kick out when the ball was over his head and him **************** Marquez but ref never call a penalty

5) the header weh the bredda get off a the corner and the ball hit Ricketts (he didn't even know what happened)

Unu can dig up my thread them too...I was saying the samething before the round started...but based on the last game...God bless wi wid an opportunity and we tek with both hands....

...and Shelton got a very easy one. Some would say, it was easier to score than to miss!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

'sass have facts on his side...he said it, we did it. argument done!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

unnuh is a piece a work!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sarah palin won't be be VP, jamaica beat mexico.....NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            'sass have facts on his side...he said it, we did it. argument done!
                            Get it right Gamma. The gladis thing need fi stop. Simoes said MExico was not unbeatable. No one disputed that. Our good friend Sass used Simoes' words to claim Mexico ripe fi a beating.

If unuh cannot see the difference between the 2 statements then send out an SOS fi MAtter.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...63&postcount=1

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              sarah palin won't be be VP, jamaica beat mexico.....NEXT!
                              Ummm ... appears yuh totally missed that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X