Admin, please remove Zeppo's USA post from our Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin, please remove Zeppo's USA post from our Board

yes, deny Zeppo's privilege to put USA-favoured posts on a forum for supporteres of Jamaican football.

Plus, his nefarious intent is to spoil the good vibes from our win yesterday.

You don't know how much I want to!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All you have to do is ignore the thread. Spoiling vibes only occurs if someone follow it up like you are doing by creating a thread about it. When I see most of Zeppo's threads I just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        All you have to do is ignore the thread. Spoiling vibes only occurs if someone follow it up like you are doing by creating a thread about it. When I see most of Zeppo's threads I just ignore it.
        ... but why should anyone take offense to his posts?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Zep is nothing more than a fly on the wall.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
              yes, deny Zeppo's privilege to put USA-favoured posts on a forum for supporteres of Jamaican football.

Plus, his nefarious intent is to spoil the good vibes from our win yesterday.
              Grow up !
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
              X