For the first time I cheer for Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time I cheer for Canada

Really disappointing effor from Canada.. Seems like mutiny on board. There are playes saying they wont play for that coach again and others like Dwayne Rosario saying the coach dont belong there. Anyway we needed them to win last night and they did not. Now really good job by the boyz and what has not been said here is what about the non selection of taylor, hue, williams and others. It seems to me that taylor is not even in the top three Central D in tappas mind. Campbell-Ryce inspired.. what was Rene thinking.. Really Jamaica looks to have the most talented squAD AND it would be a shame to not qualify... ONe thing about the game, was Claude sub because of injury or fatigue.. dont usually see that move made. Also jermain J for the holding Mid.. when you are up.. interesteing moves .... good work tappa top..

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    Also jermain J for the holding Mid.. when you are up.. interesteing moves .... good work tappa top..

I couldn't belive that change when I saw it. Bold Bold man.

I really don't see any way of Andy or Hue or that type of player (Priestly or whoever else) getting into Tappa's team. The man's central midfield has some hard working , hard running players and then the wings are where he attacks. Very interesting given the type of player he was.

Comment

Working...
    X