Ah Campbell Ryce an di

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Campbell Ryce an di

teacha strike star di show. Is a long time mi nuh si Ryce play ball like suh.

JCR cut the man make the man skid pon the stadium track. LOL

What is really impressive is the defensive work he gave after all that offensive input.

Comment

He played his heart out fi real.

Comment

Ryce was my MVP

Played his ass off. Luton shelton play like a blind mice...I hope Karl, Warlord, Mosiah etc..Will come with the ultimate compliment fi Fuller, not because he score but his over all team game unlike Shelton.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
          He played his heart out fi real.
          Da performance deh dedicated to Mosiah and the rest of the man dem weh love lick out against UB40'S

Comment

JCR hands down was the MOM
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Shelton played a team game as well, very good defensive work by both himself and Fuller. He simply has poor touch.

Comment

Mi nuh sure if Mosiah hit out against JCR. That is a youth that come to play for Jamaica from the U-20 youth system days.

Comment

Him a UB40 FULL STOP

Comment

What was the last thing I said about Fuller?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay. If you say so!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What are you talking about?????? How many UB-40s were on the field?!?
                        You clearly don't know what a UB-40 is.

Google it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shelton muffed couple chances but his contribution was immense. Put a lot of pressure on their defenders. One time mi see di man have 3 Mexican defenders a struggle fi clear di ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            What was the last thing I said about Fuller?
                            Mosiah is the Ultimate Fuller from the beginning. Tru talk.

Comment

Let me give you the history.

From his U-20 days, this guy looked like the Real Deal, and many of us called him that for years. However, he disappointed for years, not playing team, and not even running at defenders the way we thought he would.

It's only in the last 3 or 4 games for us that he started playing some good football. Yesterday, he didn't particularly do anything but score the goal. Now, I would rather have that than nothing, of course. Not saying he would have had a bad game had he not scored.

The man of the match was Campbell-Ryce. Easily! Yes, that slow guy that Karl hates so much.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X