Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be crime not to come away

the full 3 points!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Good win for Tappa and his Boyz!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What a second half performance!,now we need Canada to win

Comment

They played much better than they did under Simoes. Still nuh like Ricketts' big kicks though.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Honduras 1 - Canada 0 ..........33 min

Comment

Ricketts big kick is not the problem. Him small kick them is the problem. Goodnes what a man can mess up a back pass.

Comment

Big kicks di haffi gwaan, up fiel nobadah gaze pan it, mek mistake up suh

Comment

I can't blame Ricketts. I don't think anyone wanted to take the ball short. We play very cowardly. We're just not as comfortable on the ball as the Mexicans are. Their ball movement out of defence is simply a thing of beauty. We cannot emulate that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree. initially when they tried the man them were closed on so quickly and our players, especially in the defensive third are not very good and quick with the ball at their feet. In the second half, neither Goodison or Claude/Stew Peas provided and outlet for Ricketts. He had no choice, but to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I can't blame Ricketts. I don't think anyone wanted to take the ball short. We play very cowardly. We're just not as comfortable on the ball as the Mexicans are. Their ball movement out of defence is simply a thing of beauty. We cannot emulate that.

We cannot emulate that? (snort!)
                    Suh wi a wah? Wi a nuh suh-maddy pickney tuh? (double snort!)

Comment

Didn't mean it that way. We emulated it with that brilliant CB team of 4 years ago, but it's not going to happen again in this round. Let's hope we get to the next!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X