Prediction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction!

The last time I predicted a WCQ score was against the Bahamas. I predicted the Bahamas would go down 7 nil in the first leg.
    Tomorrow, Mexico WILL loose 2 nil

Canada vs Honduras feels like 2-1, maybe 1-1

Jamaica vs Honduras 3 nil

Canada vs Mexico 1 nil, maybe 1-1

Ppl do remember, Canada is still in it too!! If they defeat Honduras & Mexico and Jamaica does like wise.........need I say more???

The last set of matches would look like this, point wise:

Jamaica 7pts vs Canada 7pts
    Winner = 10pts advances to the next round.

Jamaica vs Canada and Mexico vs Honduras draw. Mexico qualifies, goal difference decides the fate of Jamaica (8pts) and Canada (8pts), Honduras (7pts) eliminated.

Mexico 9pts vs Honduras 6pts
    Honduras advances with a win (9pts) and a Jamaica/Canada draw

Scenario: Honduras 3 Mexico 0

Mexico is eliminated!!

All being equal, i.e. goal difference and Mexico failing to score against Honduras, head to head advantage goes to Honduras 3-2

Reggae Boyz fah Life!!

mi nuh give Canada no chance of qualifying...in the end it going to come down to goal difference between us and Honduras if all goes well. Canada is guilty of the cardinal sin in World Cup Qualifying...losing at home. For that they have no chance...tek care of home that is the motto no matter what region of qualifying. The first game might prove to be the one that Jamaica will have to swallow as a missed opportunity. We drew with Canada in Canada while Honduras beat them there. The good thing is Honduras is due a let down game because they have been playing outta their skin so they will be coming back down to earth, giving Canada a chance to draw the game if them play aggressive. The way how I see it Honduras/Mexico has played their best football we and Canada are yet to peak in this round....we will peak starting tommorrow...TAKE CARE OF HOME.

My prediction

Jamaica 2 - Mexico 1
    Honduras 1 - Canada 1

Mexico - 9pts
    Honduras - 7pts
    Jamaica - 4 pts
    Canda - 2pts

Next Round

Jamaica 3 - Honduras 1
    Mexico 1 - Canada 1

Mexico - 10 pts
    Honduras - 7 pts
    Jamaica - 7 pts
    Canada - 3 pts

I won't even try to predict the last group of games that will come down to who want it more

Comment

Canada played well enough to have already won a match! ...they could still create damage, hopefully not to our Reggae Boyz!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

JA 2 Mexico 1

Comment

My cautious optimism predict a hard fought 3-2 win for the Reggae Boyz.

For the Honduras and Canada encounter another hard fought 1-1 draw.

Comment

Working...
          X