JFF muss be nuh sin ting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF muss be nuh sin ting....

we nuh knuh!! Dem beaming wid confidence sey we ah goh ah de nex rung ah de WCQ an onto S. Africa!!

Technically, Mexico would prefer to see Jamaica advance to the next round as in their mind, they feel that they are assured of at least 3 points at the Azteca. Honduras, USA and Costa Rica have or can beat them at the Azteca!

IMO Mexico would probably prefer the final 6 to look like this

1. Mexico 2. USA 3. Costa Rica 4. Jamaica 5. TnT/Guatamala 6. El Salvador.

This would in there minds leave #'s 4 - 6 fighting for the 4th and final spot. Adding Honduras to the mix at the expense of Jamaica, would probably mean a 4 way battle with Mexico, USA & Costa Rica!

Go Reggae Boyz GO Jamaica!!

I would say that Honduras is probably better than Cost Rica this cycle and that they would possibly clinch the third spot in Concacaf. Costa Rica, El Salvador, possibly Trinidad and Tobago/Guatemala will be fighting for the last .5 spot.

On a different note Concacaf only have 3.5 spots and not 4 spots. The winner of the half spot will be contested with the South American 5th placed team.

Comment

yo the man dem a try build a good vibe so that people can spend money to watch the games that's all...if them never do that and people get the slightest wift that the JFF not confident in our chances trust me stadium gwan empty. I don't know who on this board was there but unu remeber the game after we get 6-0 from Mexico during the road to France...Stadium did probably have at most 2/3 the amount of people that are normally there...I think it was El Salvador we were playing against

Comment

Working...
      X