Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSC - 12:30pm eastern - Arsenal vs Hull

Marlon King!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

GUNNERS knocking at the door!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hull kicked the Gunners door down!

Marlon King played well!

Comment

I hope the man dem see how King run the line,he was always a threat, held the ball up well and is link up play was exellent.Thats what we missed in the Azteca.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          I hope the man dem see how King run the line,he was always a threat, held the ball up well and is link up play was exellent.Thats what we missed in the Azteca.
          He was major part of the Hull performance! He was very, very good!

Comment

Somebody out there who don't know that King is good?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Somebody out there who don't know that King is good?
              But he is a UB40,should he be let anywhere near the Jamaica squad?

Comment

Good question!

But since he has been around the block some, then he is permitted. I certainly oppose the inclusion of any and all new UB40s at this time. And I am happy that coach Tappa feels the same way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How you a fight betterment so?

Most around here think that you can just inject a player in two days and they will win our qualification for us, if not are anit foriegners.

Funny thing is I am one a di first one call fi look at Nosworthy. If we can't include them inna two practice games it makes no sense whatsoever.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If you leave dis ting to Dunny, you will see 11 "Jamaicans" on the field against Mexico who yuh never see yet. Not one a dem would be able to pick out Jamaica on a map of the Greater Antilles.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If you leave dis ting to Dunny, you will see 11 "Jamaicans" on the field against Mexico who yuh never see yet. Not one a dem would be able to pick out Jamaica on a map of the Greater Antilles.
                      Boy Mosiah,how you treat me so,the other day you ask me to submit me team pon the forum.When me look at my team and yours they were almost identical so that argument no mek it.

Comment

Maybe that's because we stuck, at least I have, to picking the team from those already selected. But if we were given a free hand to just choose whomever, I'm sure our teams would look vastly different. No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe that's because we stuck, at least I have, to picking the team from those already selected. But if we were given a free hand to just choose whomever, I'm sure our teams would look vastly different. No?
                          If i was given a free hand,there would only be two players added to the squad that Tappa picked for the upcoming qualifiers and that would be Nosworthy and Marvin Elliott.My starting 11 would be Ricketts,Goodison,Damion Stewart,Nosworthy,Marshall,Gardener,Austin,Elliott ,Campbell-Rice,Fuller,King.So please dont keep saying i want to full the team with UB40's.All 4 of the UB40's included would make a big difference to the team.

Comment

Working...
                          X