Blackburn Rovers:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn Rovers:

Quite happy for this blackburn team...'specially their coach Paul Ince who record his first home win for the season.

(Who was that Blachburn player who stormed to the locker room because he was substituted? I hope he rides the cold metal chair on the side-line for a few game).

Blackburn travels to Newcastle on Satday.

Newcastle is in a slump. I think they were eliminated from the League Cup yesterday(?)--and are second to last in the EPL. Blackburn therefore is looking to win 2 in-a-row. Oct. 4th they face Manchester U. and Bolton after.

I am a Blackburn Rovers fan!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am a Blackburn Rovers Fan!!

They beat Newcastle 2-1 today.

Have a feelin' they migh upset Manchester U on Oct 4.

HL

Comment

I am a big Paul Ince fan. I should say I have long respected the Guvnor. However, he aint going back to Old Trafford to win any matches. If he had Brad Friedel in goal still, I would give hima chance for a draw. Since he doesnt, I think he will pick up a three love.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I was very much surprised to see that Friedel is not with Blackburn anymore. Seems Friedel was with Blackburn forever. Thought i saw him with Aston Villa (?). (Brad Guzan should have good company).

Arsenal got beaten by Hull City at home!!

I am sure Ince will be highly motivated to record his biggest win against Man U. this early in his career.

The other game i want to see is Blackburn v. Sunderland (who i pray get relegated ). We have to wait till Nov.15 for that matchuppp.

HL

Comment

Working...
        X