RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive is this what the matches at the picnic look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive is this what the matches at the picnic look like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdEw6g0XSXY
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Massive is this what the matches at the picnic look like?

NO, NO - We don't have any hooligans on our picnic teams!!:w00t:
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Well being that that rastafari Scaly refuse to put up the 06 picnic pictures I have to assume that it is because you guys are a bunch of hooligans. The photos would put the RBSC and most importantly Scaly inna bad light! I am on to you guys! - T.K.

Comment

Just your SOUR grapes because you weren't there to have any of the FUN!
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

MdmeX is diss Scally diss mi iyah. Mi not even get a one invite. Is likehim neva want me and de moderators deh at de same picnic. Mi affi start mi owna picnic 'ere inna dc. I refuse to invite anyone from the tri-state area however. They are not cool enough to hang with my picnic. - T.K.

Comment

yuh can rant eeh! I posted the pictures twice, and even gave a commentary. Dem times deh yuh did a form de fool a yuhself and neva waan post pon de new forum.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

& I know that Scaly invited him to the picnic. Guess he was too taken up at the SPA
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Dont give Claude Davis any ideas....:w00t:

Seriously, how come the Reggae Boyz vs Toroz Netza was not a part of that? Fight dem a fight gainst Black man
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I thought the RBSC picnic game would be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_m1A4PmE

Comment

Jangle and MdmeX unno a fraud.

Jangle repost de pictures dem nuh and mek mi get a glimpse off a dem afta mi done wid de spa. Speaking of spas MdmeX yu know dat blouse and skirts Princess was in DC this weekend and not even a phone call me did get! I wonder if you guys had another picnic and neva invite mi again? Yu see is bias! - T.K.

Comment

Racism Sickko.....racism. If Claude was white he would have been all over that video. - T.K.

Comment

Bruce is wha' dis fadda? Is pure dutty wine yu a post pon de forum? LOL! Hehe.... - T.K.

Comment

LOL!!!

Mek dem gwaan, give them till bout January and dem will see some serious cane cutters, all de one Thiery Henry mek him gwaan till Claude back him up again
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

It Was Supposed To Be A Hockey Brawl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WO2MuoLYI

Comment

Working...
                            X