This Premiership race come like the Belmont Stakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Premiership race come like the Belmont Stakes

I bet some people think it is like the Preakness that done quick. Others yet think it is like the Kentucky Derby where you dress up in your fineries and when you win you figget say is ongle the first race. But my side is Red Devils and we know the season is long. So we dont mind the fact that we are just above the relegation zone in 15th place. In a matter of time we will say so long to those guys and start moving up.

We will start with Pompey, two spots above, that just pick up six to rahtid. Cuh all Hull City in 7th spot to rahtid. Right now if we win the game in hand we will be in 7th spot. And we just going around the first bend. The next three will be Hammers, Villa and Man City.

Then we will be right behind the three most jealous. The likkle side on top and Mr Spock seemed happy yestiday as them overhaul Bolton. Poor Bolton still wandering and wondering. Mek Karl gwaan laff. Nobody with sense really believe Arsenal will end on top. Dem Bigg now, but just now.

KOP get a bly last week....but all they did ws hold serve. First in a long time dem win. Mi glad fi them cause me couldnt bear fi see them bawl again.

Big Phil was shocked this mawning. If him neva get a draw him would not able fi show him face. With Man U's injuries, him think him had a cake walk. Him couldnt believe Fergie could reshuffle and put a structure out there that could compete and look dominant at times. What a ting when pretty boy get fit! We will then be able to put puss inna bag Berbatov on the bench where him belong. Just cause him big a Spurs dont mean a ting in Manchester.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    I bet some people think it is like the Preakness that done quick. Others yet think it is like the Kentucky Derby where you dress up in your fineries and when you win you figget say is ongle the first race. But my side is Red Devils and we know the season is long. So we dont mind the fact that we are just above the relegation zone in 15th place. In a matter of time we will say so long to those guys and start moving up.

We will start with Pompey, two spots above, that just pick up six to rahtid. Cuh all Hull City in 7th spot to rahtid. Right now if we win the game in hand we will be in 7th spot. And we just going around the first bend. The next three will be Hammers, Villa and Man City.

Then we will be right behind the three most jealous. The likkle side on top and Mr Spock seemed happy yestiday as them overhaul Bolton. Poor Bolton still wandering and wondering. Mek Karl gwaan laff. Nobody with sense really believe Arsenal will end on top. Dem Bigg now, but just now.

KOP get a bly last week....but all they did ws hold serve. First in a long time dem win. Mi glad fi them cause me couldnt bear fi see them bawl again.

Big Phil was shocked this mawning. If him neva get a draw him would not able fi show him face. With Man U's injuries, him think him had a cake walk. Him couldnt believe Fergie could reshuffle and put a structure out there that could compete and look dominant at times. What a ting when pretty boy get fit! We will then be able to put puss inna bag Berbatov on the bench where him belong. Just cause him big a Spurs dont mean a ting in Manchester.
    When my Gunners were running rampant the rest of the EPL also-rans buckled down and took a "by any means possible GUNNERS must not win" approach. That approach still holed when it is my YOUNG(ER) GUNNERS faced.

...get used to the also-rans also putting into action against Chelsea and Man-ure that "by any means possible" approach! Man-ure shall not win the EPL this season.

My YOUNG(ER) GUNNERS shall!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"Kop get a bly" ??... unuh lucky Anelka (?) neva sink unu ship dis mawnin'
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        "Kop get a bly" ??... unuh lucky Anelka (?) neva sink unu ship dis mawnin'
        That was a hell of a miss!
        Showed lack of confidence. I think he shall slowly move to showing the real Anelka by season's end. Just hope he does not come good against my GUNNERS!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Anelka's days at Chel$ki are numbered. I told you all that he would not fit into the Chel$ki system. Him just a gwaan hold Drogba position till him get back fit enough.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Anelka's days at Chel$ki are numbered. I told you all that he would not fit into the Chel$ki system. Him just a gwaan hold Drogba position till him get back fit enough.
            Was he taken as a back-up striker?
            I think so!

Comment

he gets himself in the good positions...him well talented but he made a GRAVE mistake...he left before wenger did finish grooming him!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

anybody seh anything?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

His brother is blamed for giving him bad advice then. However, he has just made so many other moves and mis-steps since then that he has to take responsibility.

That missed goal yesterday was just a microcosm of his entire career. He is a really talented guy who I would love to see realize his true potential. Even though he does not play for my team, I would be thrill to see him perform consistently as the flashes of brilliance from his Arsenal days suggested he can.

Comment

Theo looked good when he came on, but i think he needs to get some more mass and become more durable. Quite a talent to watch!

With all the trash talk, I look forward to a very entertaining season from all the teams in the world's top league.

Comment

agree 100 %.....he is such a talent...i personally think he would have surpassed what henry has achieved if he stayed...

Comment

He's too tempermental
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

it comes with being a genius....

Comment

Working...
                          X