Ricardo Fuller's consistent under/non- performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
    Dont change your stance now. You said Fuller was voted as one of the best premiership strikers and got goal of the month. You also said the pundits talked about his ability. Ive asked you for proof of everything you said at least 3 times already and you have yet to show me anything.
    Since you seem to be internet challenged, I will give you one and you an go find the rest yourself. Goal of the month from BBC sports

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ay/7612254.stm

Goal of the month: August

Goal of the month is back!
    To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets plus travel to watch a Premier League team of your choice, we asked you to use your skill and judgement to try to match the Match of the Day panel's favourite goal from August. The Match of the Day panel chose Ricardo Fuller's fine goal for Stoke in their 3-2 win over Aston Villa. The first person chosen at random with the correct answer was Doreen Clement from Essex who has chosen to see an West Ham match.

Comment

[quote=TheDread;131763]Since you seem to be internet challenged, I will give you one and you an go find the rest yourself. Goal of the month from BBC sports

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ay/7612254.stm

Good enough,. Now lets see where the pundits were raving about his technical ability and that he is one of the best premiership strikers. I couldnt find anything on these claims you made. Please post the link.

Comment

is wha wrang wid yuh? "crutchingly" ....... with a crutch.....mind mi haffi send yuh to remedial patois class..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X