No announcement yet.

We dont deserve to go to Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question is how many has campbell-ryce scored.. so its not really performance..

Comment

I think any striker worth thier salt receiving that defense splitting pass from Hue would have scored. I really do not think that one goal makes Bennett special

Where is that striker on the RBYZ squad , dont tell me Bennet is the only striker to recieve a defence splitting pass from Hue or anyone and the only one to score against the #1 team in concacaf?

You ask for facts , that is the fact.If as you say history is a determination for future behaviour , he came from nowhere to light up the goal cup , wasnt talked about in the NPL or A league , but when called he produced why over look his possibilities now at our crucial outings?

The man deserve im call.We nuh serious bout getting to Africa , we are just emotional about it.

Feget it Fuller & King , 3 more games left of the almhouse , good thing is this will be Fuller last campaign and he couldnt take us past the 1st round.
      Last edited by Sir X; September 21, 2008, 08:47 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, what has Bennett done in football lately? Form come and form go. Is Teofore's current form something that can dictate that the selectors should stop and take notice? How many games has he played with his new club and what is his strike rate? Hey, Tappa was a general at one time, but you saw what time did to his game? Barnes was also a leading goalscorer for Liverpool, but then he lost it too.

I am not against calling Teofore, but let us not just call people willi-nilli suh! Put up something current which should form the basis for recalling him, not two goals scored over 2 years ago.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You are getting circular here ,look at the 1st point of my initial arguement.I bet it means nothing to you that Man U signed a young youth to its academy from the said club , the number 1 club in angola ,I bet it means nothing that 6 of its players represented angola in the last WC .

Obviously the club has ambition.Its obvious your mind is made up and the only way he could make the RBYZ team , would be for him to play in the MLS.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Do you know T .Bennet have you seen him play ?

Comment

>>

Comment

You ask for facts , that is the fact.If as you say history is a determination for future behaviour , he came from nowhere to light up the goal cup , wasnt talked about in the NPL or A league , but when called he produced why over look his possibilities now at our crucial outings?
                When did I say history is a determination of future behavior? Please do not misquote me, as I said no such thing! And while history could be an indicator of future behavior, I am not sure this applies to football where a guy score two goals two plus years ago. I always make the case for players to be selected to the national side based on current form, not form of yesteryear.

I am sure you have seen me go down this road already X?

You are getting circular here ,look at the 1st point of my initial arguement.I bet it means nothing to you that Man U signed a young youth to its academy from the said club , the number 1 club in angola ,I bet it means nothing that 6 of its players represented angola in the last WC .

Obviously the club has ambition.Its obvious your mind is made up and the only way he could make the RBYZ team , would be for him to play in the MLS.
                Me getting circular? What do you mean by that?
                It is all good and well that ManUre picked up a young talent from their team for their academy. Shows that you are doing some research. I ask again, is Teofore making an impact on the club scene which would make the JFF selectors stop and take notice? Can you provide evidence of his exploits?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

As far as I know, Jamaica has done well in recent times vs the USA in WCQ. Bennet is not the only one to score vs them in recent times, even goodison hit the next in the 2006 WCQ qualifying.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Whats the source of your info? do you have a link to share with the forum?
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                      As far as I know, Jamaica has done well in recent times vs the USA in WCQ. Bennet is not the only one to score vs them in recent times, even goodison hit the next in the 2006 WCQ qualifying.

done well at what drawing games not winning. There is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        I think any striker worth thier salt receiving that defense splitting pass from Hue would have scored. I really do not think that one goal makes Bennett special

Where is that striker on the RBYZ squad , dont tell me Bennet is the only striker to recieve a defence splitting pass from Hue or anyone and the only one to score against the #1 team in concacaf?
                        How many occasions have been allowed Hue to make those defence-splitting passes? That's the real question!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X