Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Austin playing MVP-well in UEFA CUp - Watch now

Watch at

http://www.startbladet.se/webtv/koo/Norway/zebra.htm (use Internet explorer)
    http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_liv...nel=narkitu_fr
    http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=488fda2b0fd7f

my god. is it the internet feed that speeds up the video or is Brann really playing at a very high pace and tempo. The passing and movement is like eye-candy, almost Arsenal-like, and Austin is having a blinder of a game. Amazing, I didnt knw he was that good. He is like a Patrick Viera, 4 years ago.

Comment

him side win 2 love
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Da youth deh a go be a top player

Comment

He already is a top player. I don't need his league to affirm how good he his.

I guess now that he has a farin contract he is available for selection to the Boyz, right? If he were still at Portmore, NO FARIN-BASED BALLA could have taken his place.

Memba mi tell yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He already is a top player. I don't need his league to affirm how good he his.

I guess now that he has a farin contract he is available for selection to the Boyz, right? If he were still at Portmore, NO FARIN-BASED BALLA could have taken his place.

Memba mi tell yuh!
            No matter weh him a play you just look pon the youth and see seh him is a proper footballer

Comment

As long as you can use that technique when you look at all our players, local and farin.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                As long as you can use that technique when you look at all our players, local and farin.
                Mosiah,i haven't got a problem with local based players if they are good enough to make the step up,the standard of football is just not good enough to prepare players for the huge step up to international's.When you are playing professional football against better quality players it gives you a better chance to make the step up.I think that's logical.

Comment

Of course, but there are occasions when the player has just not yet been given that break. Or for some other reason, he cannot take up a farin contract, but we should still be able to see that quality.

No one can convince me that some UB40s we had out here were anything but ruxes, and we had better local players than them.

But yes, one should expect that players in higher leagues would be better than those in lower ones, of which the DPL is one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X