Joe Public playing now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Public playing now

CONCACAF Club game Joe Public vs Montreal Impact on Fox SC right now; just started.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

JP had their ass handed to them I guess. I left the game at 2-0 for Montreal to go to my gym. What was the final score?

JP looked nothing like they did playing New England Revs.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

they lost by the same score
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

2-nil Tilla .

Yes they looked flat last night.

They alsolooked COLD. Nopticed that most of them were wearing field gloves and donning long sleeve shut.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I agree the players looked very cold and never settled in the game. Maybe the cold weather and the field condition played a part in their performance.

Comment

Working...
          X