No announcement yet.

People round here continuously mek up noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamma, get back to your station and stop engaging in pointless, ridiculous arguments with the likes of Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      our adus are there ability and talentwise but the development is not there.
      Time and again you take the one step forward and then run back to the pack. Suh now that you see there is a problem with development yuh willing to admit that some serious restructuring of our football is needed?

You people keep distorting the facts with that word, "abundance!"
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Gamma, get back to your station and stop engaging in pointless, ridiculous arguments with the likes of Lazie!
        Is not my fault that people like you cannot handle reality.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and not mine dat yuh nuh have a lick a sense inna yuh 'ead!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lazie lazie lazie.....you do see that development and talent can exist independently of each other, don't you?

the "need for restructuring" does not mean that there isn't a dearth of talent. i have never argued that the proper development structure was in place. i have lamented the fact that despite the talent it is not been developed.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lazie lazie lazie.....you do see that development and talent can exist independently of each other, don't you?

the "need for restructuring" does not mean that there isn't a dearth of talent. i have never argued that the proper development structure was in place. i have lamented the fact that despite the talent it is not been developed.
              I've always said talent exist ... the problem is you and others keep adding "abundance" which paints a completely different picture.

Comment

well yuh what lazie...unless or until the development structure is improved this will go on and on.......i maintain that there is an abundance of talent waiting to be developed.

now regarding track and field, do we have a proper developmental structure? is there an abundance of track and field talent?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

now regarding track and field, do we have a proper developmental structure? is there an abundance of track and field talent?
                  Well in T&F yuh nuh really haffi tink too too tough just run as fast as yuh can.

Comment

and asafa? much menal strength goes into it......maurice green neva supposed to be able to beat asafa! yuh nuh si him retire immediately after the olympics when him get a surprise bronze?

btw the fact that YOU coulda play college ball show that there is an abundance of talent!!

Comment

btw the fact that YOU coulda play college ball show that there is an abundance of talent!!
                      When is this picnic again? Mi a guh mek sure wear mi screw in studs

Comment

yuh nuh like mi compliment?

Comment

Since when Bata shoes can tek screw-in studs?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That was back in the 50's...
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                            X