People round here continuously mek up noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Adu in France anyway?

He didn't make it in the MLS, and he didn't make it at Benfica, face fact Lazie.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Top leagues in the world ..

EPL - compare how many Jamaicans vs Americans playing in that league
      Ligue 1 - Duh the comparison
      German League - Duh the comparison
      La Liga - Duh the Comparison

You a talk bout done the place ... thats the least of it. The reality is these players are getting exposed to real football.

Again I ask, where are the 25 Freddys? Where is the abundance of talent?
      dem dung a Trelawny..a wait fi buss
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

DEVELOPMENT.....

those who play collegiately have a BETTER chance of succeeding NOTWITHSTANDING the lack of development of 11, 12 or 13 y.o.talent!

consider george weah.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Why is Adu in France anyway?

He didn't make it in the MLS, and he didn't make it at Benfica, face fact Lazie.

So, he got demoted from the MLS to play for a Champions League team? Is this the friggin twilight zone?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            dem dung a Trelawny..a wait fi buss
            Well that me can believe.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              DEVELOPMENT.....

those who play collegiately have a BETTER chance of succeeding NOTWITHSTANDING the lack of development of 11, 12 or 13 y.o.talent!

consider george weah.....
              Gamma, it appears that you see reality, but yuh back nuh broad enuff.

Comment

Seems you are the one in the twilight zone!
                Even Luxembourg has a Champions League team. Dat doan mean dat dem good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So why mi a sit inna office behind a computer den?

Comment

Lazie can you kindly expose me to the great work Freddie Adu did in the MLS?

Check his stats, or you only do that when it favor you? He was a sub for most of his time at DC and Real was a little better but not great.

Altidore is a different story.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie can you kindly expose me to the great work Freddie Adu did in the MLS?

Check his stats, or you only do that when it favor you? He was a sub for most of his time at DC and Real was a little better but not great.

Altidore is a different story.
                      Sass is it a hobby of yours to continue missing the point? Okay ... put it this way .. despite how terrible Adus, Bradleys and Altidores are as players, how come they're playing the top leagues and our 25 Freddies .... well, as Twan say .. dem a wait fi get buss.

Comment

Lazie you see your problem? you go at any length to prove your point.

Di you read my post where I say only Bradley and Altidore are lighting up any league. I also said in a post above that Altidore is a different story.

I have know about Altidore 2 years before many people on here as my friend who worked with the Metro Stars developement team kept on telling me about him.

Where did I use any word such as terrible. The fact is Altidore and Bradley are lighting up leagues and Freddy Adu is not. If I prove my point about Freddie you fail to answer and just bring in other people? right.

Freddy Adu is yest to prove anything other than with his age group, and Gamma might have a different idea of his age

Comment

Lazie you see your problem? you go at any length to prove your point.

Di you read my post where I say only Bradley and Altidore are lighting up any league. I also said in a post above that Altidore is a different story.

I have know about Altidore 2 years before many people on here as my friend who worked with the Metro Stars developement team kept on telling me about him.

Where did I use any word such as terrible. The fact is Altidore and Bradley are lighting up leagues and Freddy Adu is not. If I prove my point about Freddie you fail to answer and just bring in other people? right.

Freddy Adu is yest to prove anything other than with his age group, and Gamma might have a different idea of his age
                          You're the one fussing about lighting up any league. The point I'm making is that they are ending up playing in the big leagues, while our 25 Freddies seems to be afraid of the spotlight.

Comment

Might?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

our adus are there ability and talentwise but the development is not there.

Comment

the word "Better"?

Comment

Working...
                                X